Christmas Hamper Program 2021
Tillicum Lelum Aboriginal Friendship Centre is a non-profit organization that has been providing services to the Nanaimo community for over 50 years. Within its’ mandate Tillicum Lelum delivers service through health, education, culture, counseling, justice and social service programs.
Every year we approach members of the community to ask for help with support for our Christmas Hamper Program. We will be holding a small event on Friday, November 26, 2021 at our Childcare Centre on Tenth Street. Auction/Breakfast tickets $40/Ticket (maximum 40 tickets available).
There are a variety of ways to contribute to the 2021 Christmas Hamper Program. We are looking for:
- Sponsors of hampers for families in the community
- Donations directly for the hampers in the form of cash, turkey vouchers, Q-Points, gift cards, etc.
- Items for our Auction: In the past we have received donations of gift baskets, gift certificates, tickets and various other items.
Keep an eye on our website for more information regarding fundraiser. We are looking to build on the success of last year’s event and have set a fundraising goal of $5,000.00 to be raised.
We are also happy to share some other opportunities to provide support to Tillicum Lelum Programs. There are a variety of ways to contribute to our ongoing fundraising!!
- Adopt a Child For Christmas - $100.00
- Recreation Centre Campaign
- Childcare Centre Campaign
- Sponsor a Child for Summer Camp ($350.00/Month - July or August)
- Sweat Lodge
- Youth Safe House
Please call Theresa Bell, Office Manager, at (250) 753-8291 for more information or tickets.
Click either image for a PDF version in a new window