Christmas Hamper Luncheon Fundraiser
Tillicum Lelum Aboriginal Friendship Centre is a non-profit organization that has been providing services to the Nanaimo community for over 50 years. Within its' mandate Tillicum Lelum delivers service through health, education, culture, counseling, justice and social service programs.
Every year we approach members of the community to ask for help with support for our Christmas Hamper Program. There are a variety of ways to contribute to the 2019 Christmas Hamper Program. We are looking for:
- Sponsors of hampers for families in the community;
- Donations directly for the hampers in the form of canned goods, cash, turkey vouchers, Q-Points, gift cards, etc;
- Purchasing of tickets to the Xmas Hamper Luncheon Fundraiser on November 29th, 2019, at a cost of $40.00 per ticket; and
- Items for our Raffle/Silent Auction
In the past we have received donations of gift baskets, gift certificates, tickets and various items.
This year we are hosting our 1st Annual Luncheon and Raffle at the German Hall (71 Caledonia Avenue) in Nanaimo on Friday, November 29th, 2019 from 12:00 Noon–2:00 PM. We are looking to build on the success of last year's event and have set a fundraising goal of $5,000.00 to be raised.
We are also happy to share some other opportunities to provide support to Tillicum Lelum Programs. There are a variety of ways to contribute to our ongoing fundraising!!
- Adopt a Child For Christmas - $100.00
- Childcare Centre Campaign
- Sponsor a Child for Summer Camp ($350.00/Month - July or August)
- Sweat Lodge
- Youth Safe House
Please call (250) 753-8291 for more information.
Click either image for a PDF version in a new window